LAPPC 2013: Latin American Petrochemicals and Polymers Conference
4-5 September 2013
“Managing Volatility amidst Unconventional Feedstocks”
Introduction to Petrochemicals and Plastics Workshop
Introduction to Bio-based Plastics and Chemicals Workshop (NEW!)
3 September 2013
Mercure Grand Hotel Parque do Ibirapuera
São Paulo, Brazil
The LAPPC is a global petrochemicals, plastics, and polymer industry overview targeted at Latin American converters and producers.
- Energy and the economy in Latin America
- Market outlooks for important industry commodities
- Latest technical applications and trends in the Latin American downstream resins industry
- Panel discussion on logistical problems facing today’s Latin American plastics industry from a processor, producer, and trader perspective
- Innovation in Brazil’s future: where the trends of investments are going
Diverse Vantage Points from the Program Advisory Board:
- MaxiQuim Assessoria de Mercado – Otávio Carvalho, Principal
- ABIPLAST – José Ricardo Roriz Coelho, President
- Intellichem – Rina Quijada, Owner & CEO
- IHS Chemical Week – Lyn Tattum, Publisher
- IHS Chemical Business – Nick Vafiadis, Senior Director, Global Polyolefins and Plastics
Get Essential Industry Training
This conference will begin with two concurrent full-day workshops.
New this year is our Bio-based Plastics & Chemicals Workshop. This workshop will offer delegates an in-depth exploration into this emerging industry from biomass processing through the key value chains to real world examples of everyday products.
Learn more about IHS Chemical: www.ihs.com/chemical