3-5 September 2013 — Mercure Grand Hotel Parque do Ibirapuera — São Paulo, Brazil
The LAPPC is a global petrochemicals, plastics, and polymer industry overview targeted at Latin American converters and producers.
Registration is closed for this event.
- The economy in Latin America
- Market outlooks for important industry commodities
- Keynote panel on key issues and challenges for processors in Brazil and Latin America
- Panel discussion on logistical problems facing today’s Latin American plastics industry from a processor, producer, and trader perspective
- Innovations in Brazil’s future: raising productivity and competitiveness and creating wealth in Brazil
- New advances in plastics applications: closures, packaging, and more
- Brazil’s leading role in renewables in Latin America
Diverse Vantage Points from the Program Advisory Board:
- MaxiQuim Assessoria de Mercado – Otávio Carvalho, Principal
- ABIPLAST – José Ricardo Roriz Coelho, President
- IHS Chemical Week – Lyn Tattum, Publisher
- IHS Chemical Business
- Rina Quijada, Senior Director Latin America, Chemicals
- Nick Vafiadis, Senior Director, Global Polyolefins and Plastics
Get Essential Industry Training
This conference will begin with two concurrent full-day workshops.
New this year is our Bio-based Plastics & Chemicals Workshop. This workshop will offer delegates an in-depth exploration into this emerging industry from biomass processing through the key value chains to real world examples of everyday products.
Learn more about IHS Chemical: www.ihs.com/chemical