A New Global Landscape Emerges:
Challenges and Opportunities for a Sustainable Future
North America has become a preferred investment location for petrochemicals, thanks to shale gas. Trade flows are shifting and emerging countries continue to gain importance as demand moves to high-growth economies. The Mideast is now a dominant producer in the global petrochemical industry, seeking export markets as well as serving regional demand. Europe must move to higher value enterprise, as a producer and supplier of differentiated products.
The emerging landscape from these developments will provide opportunities and present challenges in the global petrochemical industry as it moves toward a sustainable future.
The IHS World Petrochemical Conference & Workshops will address these core issues, offering analysis and insight from IHS experts and industry leaders.
- What should we be aware of as the global petrochemical landscape evolves?
- Will China stabilize and recharge growth?
- What are the safe harbors in turbulent global market?
- What are the technological developments in the industry?
- What are the trends in consumer markets and their impact on petrochemicals?
- How will key regions position themselves for a sustainable future amidst the change?
In addition to the conference agenda, you can augment your learning experience by attending one of the six industry workshop trainings. Please see the Workshop Training tab for details.
The IHS World Petrochemical Conference & Workshops is the leading gathering of senior chemical industry decision-makers from around the world. Join more than 1,200 of your industry peers for unparalleled insight, critical analysis, and clarity of the future of the petrochemical industry in a new global landscape.